Manage our own events
Support others to manage their events
Our vision: Deliver events where experiences exceed the expectation
Conference Organiser - 25 years of Landcare in Victoria. 350 delegates at the MCG.
Project Co ordinator - Photographic exhibition across Gippsland
Human Resources support - Phillip Island Moto GP
Project Co ordinator - Sustainable Phillip Island brochure
Area Supervisor - 2011 census
Election Manager - Victorian Electoral Commission
Event Manager - 2010 / 11 Chase the Kasey Lee
Event Manager - 2010 Kids are Family festival. 500 attendees, 100 activities over 2 days
Conference Organiser - 2009 Victorian Landcare Network conference
David Rooks is the person behind event support that began in 2009. David has a varied background working in Tourism, Human Resources and Teaching. He has worked in each sector for around 5 years and holds degree level qualifications for each area. David actively uses a number of other professional mentors that help guide his business.
David and his team of preferred suppliers complete the event support team. David uses locals in the first instance that meet his standards to support events.
David is also works as a facilitator offering business support in Human Resources related areas. David is married with two young daughters.
business / financial:
- to ensure the event meets its objectives
- we offer a value for money service
unique and professional event:
- you want the event to be remembered for its creative personalised experience
- as event supports team of local suppliers meet our professional standards
- for an independent and local service
- as your community event will support a community group
- enjoy the convenience of a 'one stop shop'
- to save time and enjoy a stress free event